Make the most of your donation… Talk to your company about its matching gift program
Matching gift programs are a tremendous way to maximize your generosity. Many companies sponsor matching gift programs to encourage employees to support their charitable institutions. Most programs will match your gift dollar for dollar, and some will double or even triple match a donor’s gifts. Speak with a representative at your company and see if religious organizations are eligible to receive matching gift funds. If your gift is eligible, simply request a matching gift form from your employer, and send it, completed and signed, along with your gift to the Cardinal's Appeal Office. Below is a list of organizations that have matched gifts in the past:
1. ACE INA Foundation
2. The Achelis/Bodman Foundation
3. Altria Group, Inc.
4. Ambac Financial Group Inc
5. Assured Guaranty Corp.
6. AXA Foundation
7. Bella Mia’s Inc
8. Bank of America
9. The Boston Consulting Group
10. C.V. Starr & Co.
11. The Chubb Corporation
12. The Dannon Company
13. The Dyson-Kissner-Moran Corp.
14. Federated Department Stores
15. The Ford Foundation
16. Frederic W. Cook & Co., Inc.
17. General Re Corporation
19. Henry Luce Foundation, Inc.
20. Kingdon Capital Management, LLC
22. MBIA Inc.
23. McGraw Hill Companies
25. Mobil Foundation, Inc.
26. Mutual of America
27. The New York Community Trust
28. Odyssey America Reinsurance Corp.
29. Oppenheimer Funds, Inc.
31. Pitney Bowes
32. The Prudential Foundation
33. Quadrangle Group Foundation, Inc.
34. Radian Group Inc.
35. Random House Inc.
36. RBS Greenwich Capital Foundation
37. The Rockefeller Foundation
38. Soros Fund
39. Tribune New York Foundation
41. UPS Foundation, Inc.
42. Verizon Foundation
43. Wellpoint Foundation
44. Western Asset Management Company
45. Williams Community Relations
Send Signed Matching Gift Forms and Contributions to:
Archdiocese of New York
1011 First Avenue, 14th Floor
New York, NY 10022
(212) 371-1011 ext. 3300
* If your company is not listed, please check with your employer about their matching gift program.